I bought this car in October 2003 via ebay. Its purpose in life was to be an aircraft-carrier, for my model planes. However, it is being used as my main car, due to the excellent fuel economy; these cars do grow on you.
Wheels & Tyres
- The alloys are Mille Miglia EVO 5TYPE and the size is 8J x 18 (about £680 per set).
- The tyres are Nokian NRZi 225/40 R18, which are rated to 170mph (about £450 per set).
- Locking wheel nuts (about £30 per set).
- Spigot rings P651 (about £25 per set).
- Flush fit valve caps (about £25 per set).
- Wheel balancing (about £50 for four).
- Wheel tracking / alignment (tba).
Exterior and Interior
The exterior has been colour coded, taking the lower trim panel from black and chrome, to match the rest of the car.
I really like the Citroen and I may replace it with a later model with a 2.5 Turbo Diesel engine and a VSX or SEi model.